Committed Tuscaloosa Product Liability Attorney
HAVE YOU BEEN INJURED DUE TO A DEFECTIVELY DESIGNED OR MANUFACTURED PRODUCT? WERE YOU INJURED BECAUSE OF INADEQUATE INSTRUCTIONS OR WARNINGS REGARDING THE USE OF A PRODUCT? CALL PRINCE GLOVER HAYES AT (205) 345-1234 TODAY! WE WELCOME THE OPPORTUNITY TO ASSIST YOU.
We expect manufacturers to design and build products that are safe to use and operate. Unfortunately, in an attempt to hold down costs, some manufacturers allow unsafe products into the marketplace and, and a result these defective products injure and kill thousands of consumers every year. PGH is committed to helping you recover compensation if you or a loved one has been injured or killed by a defective product.
Claims involving defective products usually arise because of:
- - The defective manufacture of a product,
- - The defective design of a product,
- - Failure to warn of the dangers associated with the use of a product,
- - Failure to give adequate instructions regarding the use of a product.
HOW PGH CAN HELP
The attorneys at PGH have handled a wide variety of lawsuits involving defective products. Some of these products include:
- - Defective cars and trucks
- - Defective industrial and commercial appliances and equipment
- - Defective saw blades
- - Negligently designed all-terrain vehicles
- - Defectively designed gasoline tanks
Like other personal injury cases, cases involving defective products can be complicated. Several parties may be involved, including the manufacturer, the distributor, the retailer and possibly others. Multiple theories of recovery (including the Alabama Extended Manufacturer’s Liability Doctrine) may also be claimed. In order to present your case in a comprehensible and persuasive manner, our attorneys use their considerable knowledge of product liability law (including applicable government regulations);
- demonstrate through computer animation how a defectively designed or manufactured product resulted in an injury or death and retain experts to prove that a manufacturer was negligent in the design and/or manufacture of a product or that the manufacturer did not provide adequate instructions and warnings regarding the use of its product.
Here are a few examples of the verdicts and settlements we have been able to secure for our clients who have been injured due to a defective product.
Severe Brain Injury and Ultimate Death Caused by Defectively Designed Moving Door: $8.75 Million Settlement
Woman Killed at her Workplace While Using Defective Equipment: Over $2.5 Million Settlement
Man Suffered Severe Brain Injury due to Defectively Designed Auto Part: Over $2.5 Million Settlement
Worker’s Hand Severely Injured by Defective Piece of Equipment: Over $2.4 Million Settlement
Worker Badly Burned Due to Explosion Caused by Defective Product: Over $1.9 Million Settlement
Severe Burn Injuries Sustained at Workplace due to Explosion Caused by Defective Part: Over $1.4 Million Settlement